Japan's most in-depth event on derivatives, securities markets, and regulation
Speaking with practitioners, regulators and other stakeholders, Asia Risk team develops the most in-depth agenda to help market participants understand the latest developments and challenges of derivatives, the securities market and regulation in the region.
Looking to join the event as a speaker? It is the perfect opportunity to share your insights on the current market trends and discuss high level content with other senior industry leaders within the region.
2021 conference highlights:
- The latest on regulations for initial margin
- Preparing for the LIBOR transition with OTC derivatives
- Understanding pre-trade requirements and finding the cheapest route
- Building strong coherent collateral management operations
- Maximizing liquidity while managing collateral management risks