Japan's most in-depth event on derivatives, securities markets, and regulation
Speaking with practitioners, regulators and other stakeholders, Asia Risk team develops the most in-depth agenda to help market participants understand the latest developments and challenges of derivatives, the securities market and regulation in the region.
Looking to join the event as a speaker? It is the perfect opportunity to share your insights on the current market trends and discuss high level content with other senior industry leaders within the region.
2020 conference highlights:
- Addressing regulatory fragmentation in the global context
- Resolving immediate challenges facing regional banks and buy-side firms
- The role of technology in future collateral management initiatives
- CVA vs. XVA in accounting and capital regulations
- New thinking on collateral optimization
- Practical consideration with setting up an XVA desk