Japan Collateral Management Forum, 12 June, Tokyo
Asia Risk is delighted to present our 2nd annual Japan Collateral Management Forum, the leading incubator for finance and risk professionals to share best practices in managing evolving OTC derivatives regulations, practical strategies in clearing and settlement as well as innovative solutions in collateral optimisation.
Japan Collateral Management Forum
12 June 2015
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
REGISTER NOW to join leading regulators, treasury professionals, risk practitioners and OTC derivatives experts to discuss the outlook for Japanese derivatives, repo and securities markets; strategies in complying with new regulations, effective ways in collateral optimisation and innovative ways in managing trading costs.
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT GUIDE
Download the Japan Collateral Management Forum 2014 event guide including the latest programme and full line up of speakers.
Key highlights include:
- Global OTC regulatory agenda and impact on the Japanese market
- Margin and collateral requirements for cleared and non-centrally-cleared derivatives
- Evaluating the implications of Basel III leverage ratio on collateral management
- Effective derivatives and collateral portfolio management
- Strategies to unlock high quality liquid assets to meet funding needs
- Overcoming challenges arise from working across multiple jurisdictions or clearing houses
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers
Simultaneous interpretation in Japanese and English will be provided for all of the sessions.