Japan's most in-depth event on derivatives, securities markets, and regulation
Speaking with practitioners, regulators and other stakeholders, Asia Risk team develops the most in-depth agenda to help market participants understand the latest developments and challenges of derivatives, the securities market and regulation in the region.
Looking to join the event as a speaker? It is the perfect opportunity to share your insights on the current market trends and discuss high level content with other senior industry leaders within the region.
- Addressing regulatory fragmentation to strengthen and harmonize the OTC Derivatives market
- A look at Japan’s current collateral management regulatory and reporting landscape
- The LIBOR transition – what you need to know
- Resolving operational and IM challenges faced by buy-side and local banks
- Understanding IM Documentation techniques for Phase 5 onboarding and beyond
- Operations techniques for collateral management
- Embracing SIMM and MVA Models
- How Japan can take advantage of digitization and automation to keep up with the global market
- Collateral optimization – best practices and methods
- XVAs and the next level – a deeper dive
- Establishing capital requirements for CVA’s
- The Future Outlook of Japan’s Collateral Management Industry